Uniquely you: Your wedding. Your memories. Your life.
I recognize that there are many different types of weddings and as many different photography needs. Instead of creating various packages that make you pick and choose coverage or limit the hours of photographic coverage that could miss important parts of your wedding, my approach is towards simplification. Wedding day coverage includes your entire wedding day. I recognize that each wedding and couple is unique, and I feel that it is important to create a solution that both fulfills your individual photography needs and works within your budget.
what's included - before your wedding
- Photographic consultation to help you develop your photography plan and timeline for your wedding day
- An on-site meeting at your wedding and/or reception location in advance of the wedding to discuss the details and help you identify some of your favorite sites for photography
- A questionnaire for you to complete that will provide me with a thorough understanding of you as a couple, your wedding components, important shots, etc. so I can provide you with photographic coverage unique to you and your wedding.
what's included - on your wedding day
Regardless of whether you have a small, intimate family wedding or a large, dance-the-night away wedding, all clients will be treated with the same level of service, respect, and professionalism. This includes:
- Photography services for the duration of your event
- A second photographer to capture even more moments (at the discretion of the photographer, based on your wedding size)
- All travel included within a 45 mile distance of Roanoke, VA
- Photographer's use of professional-grade equipment
- Photo editing
- Approval for one maximum-resolution photograph for use in a newspaper announcement
what's included - after your wedding
I am committed to reviewing, editing and providing your photographs to you as soon as possible after your wedding. At a maximum, that will be three to five weeks after your wedding day. Your photos will be posted to a password-protected website for you to share with family and friends, and you'll receive your copy on a USB drive with a limited copyright release so that you can print your photos where you would like at your discretion, or I'll provide options for you to order prints through me.
Love is love. Lindsey McCarty Photography is a proud supporter of marriage equality.